I’ll never forget how I felt the first time I walked through the gates of Disney-MGM Studios: I was a child obsessed with old Hollywood, and this park let me travel through time to a bygone era. I fell in love with the old buildings, bright neon, and classic cars. In honor of Studios’ 25th birthday, I’ve compiled links to some of the good times I’ve had at this park during my time as a photographer. Let me know which one you like the most!
- An Evening at the Studios – how I’d spend every Friday night if I lived closer to the Mouse
- Hollywood Studios at night, through a wide angle lens
- Brown Derby Lounge (with REAL celebrities!)
- How it all began: One Man’s Dream
- Symphony in the Stars: May the Fourth be with You – the night I started an #IgerWatch phenomenon
- That time I walked around the Great Movie Ride and ate some amazing food!
- The time I went to Endor to get y’all some wallpapers
- That beautiful hat (Flickr)
- Welcome to Hollywood Studios (Flickr)
- Taxi!! (Flickr)
- Pixar Place – empty (Flickr)
Happy birthday to my second-favorite park (it’s the neon at night, what can I say?), and here’s to 25 more wonderful years!