Aboard our last sailing on the Disney Fantasy, we decided to check out ViaTor because none of the Disney-planned excursions looked great. We decided to do this walking tour and had an absolute blast! (ViaTor is a well-respected company with whom most TA’s work. If you want your own TA, I highly recommend Ashley.) While I’ve captioned each photo below with locations and food items, here’s a summary of the tour, which costs $65 as of today:
- Meet at Fort Christian to start the tour.
- Walk the streets and see a beautiful post office.
- First food stop: E’s Teahouse & Things where you’ll get a nice cup of tea and salt fish balls.
- Second food stop: My Brother’s Workshop Cafe and Bakery to get some rum cake and learn about the charitable non-profit behind this bakery.
- Third food stop: Gladys’ Cafe for conch fritters, callalo, and fungi – click the pics for descriptions of those!
- Our fourth and final food stop is Cuzzin’s for some incredible curried goat.
- Our first and only booze stop is Big Kahuna Rum Shack where you try the island’s signature drink: the bushwacker. This is also a great place to spy your ship in port and get some gorgeous photos.
- The entire walk is 1.25 miles and, if I recall, accessible by wheelchair. The walk is nice and slow, I have a mobility disability and kept up just fine.
I hope you enjoy these photos and give ViaTor a try for yourself!
Support me on Patreon for as little as $1 a month!